The coffee table has stayed an underrated piece of furniture in most homes. It’s frequently pushed aside when considering and planning themes of interiors. But we often fail to realize the vitality of it and how adaptable it can be.
Unlike the suggestion of the name, coffee tables are employed for various functions e.g., for books, laptops, food, and often the middle component of a family meal.
While a coffee table can remain just a slab of wood with four legs, it encompasses the potential to be extended beyond that. Its functions can increase with only a few tweaks. And, to a creative craftsman, it’s a canvas that can quickly embody itself as a work of art.
We know the vast number of options and information on the internet can easily turn overwhelming, so here are our picks for Best Wood and Glass coffee tables in 2020 that are a must buy.
HAYOSNFO Modern Dining Table with Glass Top, Round Glass Dining Table, Mid Century Leisure Tea or Coffee Table with Wood Legs
- The top is made of tempered glass, and it is easier to clean.
- Although it is designed for the kitchen, it can be used for laptops or studying, etc.
- Sleek and modern.
- Supports up to 176 lbs (the table itself weights 22 pounds)
- The product dimensions are 32 x 32 x 28.4 inch
This table is ideal if you’re moving into a small apartment and you aim to keep it cozy and warm looking. The wooden legs and the glass top are perfect for a sunny room ambiance. The versatility can also be economically feasible for you if that’s what you’re exploring.
If you’re a maximum of two people then you can eat, work, and enjoy your coffee, all in the same place. It’s ideal for a minimal mindset.
- Perfect for a modest apartment with one or two people.
- Easiest to clean.
- Sturdy and durable.
- Difficult to assemble for amateurs. Might need a bit of DIY experience to do it or an extra hand.
- The instructions are not clear which can frustrate the customers, as evident by some reviewers.
Nathan James Asher Mid-Century Rectangle Coffee Table Glass Top and Rustic Oak Storage Shelf with Sleek Brass Metal Legs
- Two-tier coffee tables with a crystal-clear glass top.
- The glass top is tempered.
- Rustic oak finish with engineered wood.
- Can hold up to 99 lbs (the table itself weights 31 pounds)
- The product dimensions are 20 x 39 x 18 inches.
- Available in gold, marble, and rustic brown.
- It can be purchased in metal, engineered wood, and glass.
All things considered, this is the perfect table that blends style and functionality into one while fitting itself in an ideal position in the middle of a home. The unique craft releases a combination of sleek and modern alongside a little bit of a royal and industrial renaissance.
Glasses are easy to clean and maintain with incredible durability, especially if it’s surviving amidst a couple of adults. It can last you a minimum of 5 years ifs used appropriately.
Furthermore, it’s popular for uncomplicated assembly which can be performed with a single person only. All these unique features and advantages deem it worthy of being amongst the top options in popular glass tables.
- Since it’s made of glass, cleaning is remarkably easy and quick.
- Very easy to assemble (30 minutes).
- The wood and glass are completely resistant and sturdy.
- Excellent Customer feedback – sturdy, beautiful, stylish and bargain buy are things customers highlighted.
- Lifetime manufacturing money-back guarantee.
- None we can see.
Cordy Inc. – Set of Three Nesting Tables Modern Stacking Coffee Tables with Tempered Glass Legs.
- Rectangular design.
- The materials employed are wood, glass, and medium-density fibreboard.
- Modern and smooth craft.
- A 3-set design coffee table.
- The glass base is resistant and thick.
- Come in three sizes. Large, Medium, and small which vary in dimensions.
- Package dimensions remain 24 x 18 x 10 inch.
This uniquely designed coffee table can be incorporated anywhere among your household interiors. It can be utilized to place books, showpieces, antiques, or simply, coffee. Its muted color makes it easy for it to fit under any theme or design you planned for your room. It’s effortless to carry, therefore, portable and can be further utilized in numerous errands in the house.
- Very versatile color can be adjusted anywhere.
- Multipurpose use as well.
- The options of multiple dimensions mean you can adjust them according to your
- Glass is easy to maintain.
- Not fit for lavish family dinners or meals.
- No mention of a money-back guarantee (but you’ll be covered by Amazon buyer protection).
What should the customer keep in mind when purchasing a wood and glass coffee table?
The size of your coffee table:
There is no universal size of a coffee table, each one is dependent on the rest of the furniture of the room and the purpose it is needed for.
If you have a small apartment, you’re better off going for a smaller wood and glass coffee table. Or if you live alone or with your partner, again a smaller one is suitable.
It all depends on your needs, space available, and purpose of the coffee table.
The shape of your coffee table:
Most coffee tables are crafted in rectangular or square shapes as they seem to satisfy the definition of what it should be. But in recent, modern times, designers have upgraded and included more variety to what a simple and square table could be.
It’s important to analyse your living conditions before you confirm your decision on this. You can never go wrong with a square coffee table and it’s established itself to be suitable for meetings and gatherings with fixed variables. Meaning, you often entertain the same number of people and often the same supply of food.
But say you’re the pleasant aunt or grandmother of the family and your house entertains frequent guests, especially on family-oriented occasions then it is more suited that you choose an oval one. The adjustments and supply on and around oval furniture can be changed accordingly and is often safer for an environment around children since there are no poking ends or cuts.
Now that you have read our Best Wood and Glass Coffee Table guide, and our top favourite glass and wood coffee tables of 2020, why not browse around and see what’s suitable for your needs.
After all, everyone wants their room’s to look nice and give off good vibes, and having the correct furniture in place is one way to achieve that goal.
Read Our Best Round Reclaimed Wood Coffee Table Guide